- Creating and/or adapting educational programs, training tools and exercises
- Developing learning methods and resources
- Supporting students and following up with them on educational, logistical and/or administrative matters
- Following remote training framework
- Designing and adjusting training programs, tools, modules and plans
- Transferring knowledge to students
- Developing an orientation module for the training program
- Conduct evaluations of exercises, practice and exams
- Keeping students informed on materials and equipment, and transferring technical skills
- First of all, a cursory glance at the labor market and places of employment, as well as your rights and obligations.
- Let me explain the administrative side: the employment contract and the regulations, the risk analysis, the work post file, methodical work and the right procedures.
- Personal hygiene and safety: in addition to the obvious hand hygiene, you must take into account your clothing and footwear, your hair, and the hygiene of the environment. Furthermore: think of personal protection measures.
- When you work in the kitchen and are responsible for the food that other people will eat, it is extremely important that you go here. impeccable hygiene at all times. How does food get contaminated and how do you prevent this? What is methodical work? What is the HACCP plan and how do you work it out step by step for sublime hygiene conditions in your kitchen? Learn all about it here.
- For the rare cases of a fire, you need to be aware of the safety measures, and whether it is wiser to extinguish or improve after a quick analysis of the situation. evacuate.
- Working in the healthcare sector gives a lot of satisfaction, but it is certainly also very intensive and demanding work. Ergonomics is therefore an extra point of attention that you as a care provider must pay attention to in order to keep your own health in top condition. Learn in this course what benefits you get from ergonomic thinking, acting and living.
- Excellent preparation for the labor market
- Hospitality worker
To be able to teach at Coursle - Centre For Distance Learning, you must have at least 3 years of self-employed experience in your field, as well as the necessary pedagogical skills. We also attach great importance to practical experience and being able to write in fluent English. Our teachers are genuine entrepreneurs with real professional knowledge to pass on.
A teacher needs to be friendly, outgoing and helpful. When students submit homework or have a question, you must be able to answer within 48 hours, wherever in the world you are. Which means you need to have a stable Internet connection, a working PC, and up-to-date Microsoft Office.
Coursle - Centre For Distance Learning is offering you steady, long-term collaboration. We’re giving you the opportunity to train the professionals of tomorrow while also expanding your own career, developing your own skills – and getting a steady source of income.
Being an Entrepreneur’s school, we focus on hiring teachers with years of experience being self-employed in their field. As a teacher at Coursle - Centre For Distance Learning, you’ll be teaching students about real-life scenarios you’ve faced while working in the field. You’ll also be giving them extra tips about becoming self-employed themselves, like how to find their first clients, what to charge when starting out and avoiding beginner mistakes. This practice-oriented approach makes you immensely valuable as a teacher and makes our school so unique.
Courses by Coursle - Centre For Distance Learning are to be conducted in English.
Coursle - Centre For Distance Learning offers a freelance contract that lets you work remotely at times that suit you best. Our teaching positions are very flexible and can easily be combined with your other activities. Basically, the perfect source of extra income.
When a student signs up for the Hygiene & First Aid BSO home course, they can start immediately. They study at times they choose themselves. That means that you, as the teacher, can also decide for yourself where and when you work.
As an expert in education and entrepreneurship, we focus on helping students develop new skills in an efficient, practical manner, so they can enter their chosen field quickly – be it as a self-employed professional or as an employee.
We’re part of an international education group that offers training in various European countries. This solid and reliable foundation makes our growing company so well-established and successful on the international market.