Are you enrolled for a particular course you'd like to cancel? Then contact the secretariat of the school immediately so that we can find the best solution for you. We will initially try to postpone or move your course. You retain all rights for one year! Furthermore, we will see if there might be a different course that suits you. Maybe there is another topic that interests you, or perhaps you prefer distance learning?
If you'd still like to cancel, you can do this by a registered e-mail or letter and we’ll have to charge you a cancellation fee after receipt. This is because we have reserved a place for you that we might not be able to fill in, or because we incurred costs for printing the books and booking the teacher. Below you will find the cancellation scheme:
• If you cancel up to two months before the start of the contact education, you owe 10% of the agreed price with a minimum of € 50
• If you cancel between two months and one month before the start of the contact education, you owe 25% of the agreed price with a minimum of € 50
• if you cancel less than one month before the start of the contact education, you owe 50% of the agreed price with a minimum of € 50
• in case of cancellation less than two weeks before the start of the contact education, the professional student will owe the full, agreed price.
• The agreed price refers to the normal course price that is used for a course without taking into account any temporary discounts or local actions that might apply at any given time. In other words, temporary discounts on the course fee do not result in the same reduction of any compensation. You must cancel the Education by means of a registered letter. If no registered letter of cancellation or postponement has been received before the start of the course or activity, you will owe the full course fee
Be sure to read our general terms and conditions and contact us so we can come to a solution that satisfies you. You can reschedule or more your course at any time. You can even pick a different one instead!